Project logo

Project logo

joi, 2 aprilie 2015

Sports in Spain


February   2015                    
Dear friends:I am going to explain you which sports are popular in Spain. People like watching football, basketball, handball, volleyball, tennis, car races (formula 1), motorbikes races, cycling, athletics …The most famous sports men in Spain are :Messi and Iniesta, who play at the Barcelona Football Club.

 Cristiano and Casillas play in Real Madrid Football Club.


 

Griezmann and Torres play in Atletico de Madrid Football Club.



(Some of these players play in Spain but they are not Spanish.)
Rafa Nadal is the most important tennis player in Spain.

Fernando Alonso is the most famous car driver.
 

Marc and Alex Marquez are brothers.

They won the motorbikes world championship.

In Mucia, our region, people can practice football, basketball, futsal, cycling, trekking, motocross, climbing swimming, fishing, tennis, paddle…

In my school we play football basketball, rugby, baseball, running…
Adrian: I play multisport on Mondays. I usually watch football and basketball on TV.
Antonio Ángel: I play tennis, football and basketball with my twin-brother. I usually watch football and basketball on TV.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu